[erlang-questions] erlang and dtls (in webrtc)

Ingela Andin ingela.andin@REDACTED
Fri Oct 7 09:59:56 CEST 2016

Hi Max!

I have some commits not yet visible in github also taking steps forward. If
you have some git repo that I can  look at I can see if we can get some use
part of your solution too, maybe making it a PR. I am hoping to have some
thing runnable soon and I have included some of Andreas Schultz ideas and
some of my own.
It has some priority now for Ericsson too :)

Regards Ingela Erlang/OTP team - Ericsson AB