[erlang-questions] [ANN] Ranch 1.3

Loïc Hoguin essen@REDACTED
Mon Nov 28 15:11:54 CET 2016

Cowboy 1.x is compatible with Ranch 1.3, but no further releases of
Cowboy 1.x are planned at this time, so you'll need to enforce fetching
Ranch 1.3 from your own project at this point.

On the other hand Cowboy 2.0.0-pre.4 is coming out in a few days, will
depend on Ranch 1.3 and will be the recommended Cowboy version from that
point onward.

Cheers,

--
Loïc Hoguin