[erlang-questions] Other supervisor implementations?

Alex S. alex0player@REDACTED
Wed Nov 23 13:13:29 CET 2016

> 23 нояб. 2016 г., в 13:50, Oliver Korpilla <Oliver.Korpilla@REDACTED> написал(а):
>
> Hello.
>
> I was left with the impression that restart on error - like with "transient" - was also not available. Only the equivalent of "temporary".
>
> Regards,
> Oliver
That is not true, permanent and transient restarts are still possible. MFArgs are kept in a dictionary keyed by PID, so when the exit signal is received, the process is restarted.
I’ve used it myself, and it works like a charm.