[erlang-questions] bcrypt message queues

dmkolesnikov@REDACTED dmkolesnikov@REDACTED
Mon May 30 16:56:39 CEST 2016

Hello,

I've played with pbkdf2 function for same purpose. It is based on hmac from crypto library.

https://github.com/fogfish/hash

Someone, might disagree about pbkdf2 due to some of it's features but it works for me (tm)

- Dmitry

Sent from my iPhone