[erlang-questions] erl -name foo and hostname

Boris Mühmer boris.muehmer@REDACTED
Thu May 26 08:38:39 CEST 2016

Well my problem is resolved now: I just needed a missing host entry (with
the proper IP and FQDN) on my Ubuntu 16.04 systems and it is running now. I
also tested the connection between different machines, and they can "find"
each other without any problems now.

Regards,
Boris