[erlang-questions] erlfmt?

Mark Bucciarelli mkbucc@REDACTED
Mon May 23 03:11:52 CEST 2016

Thanks for the suggestions!

I took a look at each, but none of the three options really gave me what I
wanted.  So I ended up wrapping erl_tidy in a way that gives me what I want:

:%!erlfmt

Here's the source, such as it is: https://github.com/mbucc/erlfmt.

It was able to format 1,794 out of 1,795 source files under
/usr/local/Cellar/erlang/18.2.1.  It failed to format
lib/erlang/lib/wx-1.6/src/gen/gl.erl, which is 971KB in size.

Mark