[erlang-questions] How to disable parentheses matching in Erlang shell?

Grzegorz Junka list1@REDACTED
Sat May 21 13:54:57 CEST 2016

Thanks Sverker, but the behaviour is the same as after the previous
change. I understand it may not be possible to apply a quick and proper
fix straight away. That's why I proposed to have at least the
possibility of disabling this feature. It's not terribly important and
slightly useful when it's working, but very annoying when it's not
working. Maybe disable it by default in to_erl until it's properly fixed
for example? And allow to enable it with some flag if some really
requires it?

Grzegorz