[erlang-questions] How to compile faster ?

Zhongzheng Liu liuzhongzheng2012@REDACTED
Wed May 18 09:10:22 CEST 2016

Thank you O'Keefe.

I use make:file/2 in my script, it is faster if hrl file is not change.
But the checking process is also not very fast.

But all module share a same hrl, a slight change in hrl will cause all
modules recompile, even most modules did not cite the changed part.

Can it be more faster?