[erlang-questions] How to compile faster ?

Zhongzheng Liu liuzhongzheng2012@REDACTED
Wed May 18 04:42:16 CEST 2016

Hi Junka:

My develop environment is in Windows.

All the modules are in the same application.

I am using compile:file/2 to compile them.

I wrote a Erlang script spawned 10+ process to compile the modules
in parallel, which make CPU  usage 100% during compling in my PC.

Using my script is faster than rebar 2. Rebar 2 make CPU usage on ~70%.

Current compile options are [verbose,report,debug_info,
warnings_as_errors,{inline_size,0}].

Can it be faster if I add or remove some options?

Or any other idea to make compiling faster?