[erlang-questions] [ANN] erpc

Chandru chandrashekhar.mullaparthi@REDACTED
Tue May 17 22:14:27 CEST 2016

I'm pleased to announce the first release of erpc. From the README

    This application is intended to be a replacement for native
    RPC. It tries to mimic the native rpc API as far as possible. It
    allows unidirectional connections between nodes. Where
    bi-directional connections are required, they need to be
    configured explicitly. There is host level and node level ACLs
    configurable. It is possible to setup application specific
    connections between nodes. It supports multiple TCP/TLS
    connections per host and load balancing of traffic across nodes.

We haven't yet deployed this in production but it is giving us good results
in load tests for some of our systems. We are releasing it early so that we
can develop this in the open with community feedback and contributions.

https://github.com/bet365/erpc

Many thanks to bet365 for open sourcing this.

cheers,
Chandru