[erlang-questions] Wanted additions to the maps module?

Andrew Berman rexxe98@REDACTED
Sat May 7 23:47:38 CEST 2016

That's fair, Fred.  And yeah, I can definitely do the two-step process for
now, but lists:zip/unzip are also just helper functions for what can be
done with a list comprehension.  I totally understand not bloating the maps
module, but if it mimicked the lists module with certain functions, I think
it would be ok, plus there's nothing really new to learn.  In other words,
if you know what lists:zip does, you know what maps:zip does.  We're not
redefining what the zip function actually does.