[erlang-questions] Rhetorical structure of code: Anyone interested in collaborating?

Éric Pailleau eric.pailleau@REDACTED
Wed May 4 23:42:02 CEST 2016

Yes. I do not pretend invent something there.
However I do not do test driven dev after documentation.  looks better for the team to start coding with a fresh idea of what to do.
Tests can limit code inventiveness sometimes.
Postone coding start is also stressing due to short delay. I prefere to reduce time to do tests, but deliver in time the project, as far those tests are added during life of programs, while bug fixing. This justify also maintenance costs ;-)...

"Envoyé depuis mon mobile " Eric

---- Grzegorz Junka a écrit ----