[erlang-questions] Rhetorical structure of code: Anyone interested in collaborating?

Josh Adams josh.rubyist@REDACTED
Mon May 2 21:31:03 CEST 2016

I suppose I will contribute a tiny bit too this conversation. Have any of
you looked at unison? http://unisonweb.org/2015-05-07/about.html#post-start

I've built a visual programming language, and while it works and is in
production use for some healthcare purposes, I found a million issues that
made me hate it. Unison strikes me as unbelievably interesting and its
editor looks like what I would want.

It also covers distribution and has the concept of a dht for program
functions which strikes me as awesome. Would love to hear what you good
folks think of it.

Josh