[erlang-questions] Erlang for Payment Systems

Nuku Ameyibor nayibor@REDACTED
Mon May 2 07:42:24 CEST 2016

something else you might also want to  look into is pcidss and padss
security requirements.
you will be required to comply with these requirements if you intend to
communicate with visa,mastercard and other international payment schemes .