[erlang-questions] [ANN] NoiseIDE v0.847 (One more IDE for erlang)

Yaroslav Nikityshev ynikityshev@REDACTED
Wed Mar 30 18:09:39 CEST 2016

Hey.

My coworkers asked me to share this tool we use internally as IDE to make
game servers using erlang. Github repo is public for more than a year.

https://github.com/IDNoise/NoiseIDE

Checkout https://github.com/IDNoise/NoiseIDE/wiki for setup steps
and some screenshots.

Written using wxPython and Erlang. Wanted to do it 100% erlang, but
wxErlang don't have all api calls i need (most of them are for STC
component) and i had no luck with updating wx version and recompilation.

Code is pretty scary but it works :)

Didn't test it on Linux/Mac. We work all the time on windows.

- Yaroslav