[erlang-questions] Printed list to Erlang function

Felix Gallo felixgallo@REDACTED
Tue Mar 29 20:35:58 CEST 2016

why do you want the list in a module, rather than loaded dynamically on
startup?  The list is data, which is probably best kept separate from the
code.

consider, e.g.:

https://gist.github.com/anonymous/7dd00fc5fba177f6dd2041edfe9ad09e

not a ton of code, and loads a list with a string per line.  And you can
change the list without recompiling and re-shipping the code.  A lot to
like about that.

F.