[erlang-questions] erlang in docker from scratch

Son Tran-Nguyen son@REDACTED
Mon Mar 28 21:31:51 CEST 2016

Having tried Docker with Erlang, I have a question about hot code swapping.
Does using Docker get rid of that benefit? It seems to me that every Docker
image will be a new release.

On Mon, Mar 28, 2016 at 10:51 AM, Peter Morgan <peter.james.morgan@REDACTED