[erlang-questions] pre-load large data files when the application start

Roger Lipscombe roger@REDACTED
Sat Mar 26 20:26:03 CET 2016

On 26 March 2016 at 15:37, Benoit Chesneau <bchesneau@REDACTED> wrote:
> Roger I can do that but how would you link it to the build system? It seems
> for me I will need to provide a plugin for both rebar3 and erlang.mk. rebar3
> is the most problematic there due to the "relative" arch it's using in the
> _build folder. I will have to find a way to move it in the right ebin.. Any
> idea?

Hmmm. Good question. We're still using rebar 2, so the problem doesn't
arise. One of my team is in the process of converting our build to use
rebar3, so I would ordinarily ask him how he's dealing with it. Except
that he's on vacation this week... I'll see if he's pushed his branch
recently.