[erlang-questions] [ANN] Positive version 13.3.7

Lloyd R. Prentice lloyd@REDACTED
Sat Mar 26 00:30:59 CET 2016

I do hate to enter this already ridiculous thread, but for what it's worth:

Read an article recently by a psychiatrist who contends that anti-authoritarians in the US tend to be diagnosed with psychiatric disorders like ADHD and ODD and drugged up at an early age.

http://www.alternet.org/story/154225/would_we_have_drugged_up_einstein_how_anti-authoritarianism_is_deemed_a_mental_health_problem

Personally, I think we need more irascible bastards and satirists to challenge the status quo. After all, isn't skepticism the beating heart of science?

On the other hand, ad hominem attacks are pretty tacky.

All the best,

LRP

Sent from my iPad