[erlang-questions] Erlang in a WAN

zxq9 zxq9@REDACTED
Fri Mar 25 12:38:16 CET 2016

Erlang <-> Erlang I wouldn't do HTTP at all. It is just a big ball of
added serialization weight and awful type tradeoffs to boot.

term_binary/1 <-> binary_term/1 over TLS.

And that's about the whole story.

You can't do monitors and links and whatnot, so you will have to split
your architecture in a way that accommodates that.

-Craig