[erlang-questions] [ANN] Positive version 13.3.7

Jordan West jordanrw@REDACTED
Thu Mar 24 19:38:52 CET 2016

I'd like to second Sean's comments. I'd love to see the Erlang community
constructively discuss what can be learned from the node.js event: like the
affirmation that mutable artifacts are a poor design choice for a
dependency manager, but we can do that w/o maligning another community. All
languages, including Erlang, have "rough edges", that can be criticized,
and this isn't the substantive one.

Jordan