[erlang-questions] Looking to hire Erlang tutor - Help debugging in IntelliJ-Erlang of Basho_bench

Steve Morin steve.morin@REDACTED
Tue Mar 22 03:26:23 CET 2016

Erlang Community,

  I am looking for an Erlang Tutor to help get me up to speed, I am the CTO
of a Big Data consultancy and need a jump start from someone much more
experienced in Erlang than myself.  Looking to do a screen share session
once to a few times depending on how productive it is.

 If you don't have the time or want a few extra dollars for the help any
recommendation to someone who might just want to help or make a few dollars
would be greatly appreciated.

Goal:

I am trying to setup basho_bench ( https://github.com/basho/basho_bench ) in
IntelliJ-Erlang which is an imported rebar project.  I have gotten basic
things working and all setup including getting "hello world" projects
working but having trouble getting this working.

I am trying to get basho_bench working so I can understand the workings
better between the workers, sup, and stats/measurement modules of the
application because I am looking to modify the code for my own use.

Also been told using observer might be helpful,
http://erlang.org/doc/man/observer.html

Also looking for help setting things up and helping connect a few dots on a
few issues.

Background:

I am an experienced developer but new overall  pretty new to erlang though
I have ready V1 and V2 of Armstrong's book.  Still very much an Erlang
noobie

Thanks
-Steve

--
*Steve Morin | Managing Partner - CTO*

*Nvent*

O 800-407-1156 ext 803 <800-407-1156;803> | M 347-453-5579

smorin@REDACTED  <smorin@REDACTED>

*Enabling the Data Driven Enterprise*
*(Ask us how we can setup scalable open source realtime billion+ event/data
collection/analytics infrastructure in weeks)*

Service Areas: Management & Strategy Consulting | Data Engineering | Data
Science & Visualization