[erlang-questions] Win32 API NIF(s)

Felix Gallo felixgallo@REDACTED
Mon Mar 21 21:44:35 CET 2016

Damn, that's an excellent candidate for a NIF.  Don't know of one off hand,
but that's small enough, self-contained enough, and benefits the most from
not having another entire process hanging around that it makes a good
amount of sense.

The closest I could imagine would be to look at the Wings3D modeler, which
is an erlang app that runs on Windows as a first class citizen.  I don't
know if it sets the shell icon, but it might, and if it does, that's
probably the closest you're going to get.

https://github.com/dgud/wings

F.