[erlang-questions] gproc registration 'partitioning'?

Khitai Pang khitai.pang@REDACTED
Thu Mar 17 19:05:26 CET 2016

The problem is also observed when registering the same property again:

(node1)3> gproc:reg({p, g, mytopic}).
true

..send a message to this property on a remote node..

(node1)4> flush().
Shell got {mytopic,hello}
ok

(node1)5> gproc:reg({p, g, mytopic}).
** exception error: bad argument
      in function  gproc:reg/1
         called as gproc:reg({p,g,mytopic})

..send a message to this property on a remote node..

(node1)6> flush().
ok

Thanks
Khitai