[erlang-questions] ETS and CPU

Hynek Vychodil vychodil.hynek@REDACTED
Tue Mar 15 19:13:20 CET 2016

If you start it in this way, your map is copied from a heap of the parent
process to a heap of the new process. The difference could be starting size
of a heap. Sou you could try to start the process as spawn_op(fun()->
do_something(A) end, {}min_heap_size, Size}).
With Size around 2 * erts_debug:flat_size(Map).