[erlang-questions] HTML/CSS/Javascript in Erlang docs and Common Test

Pierre Fenoll pierrefenoll@REDACTED
Fri Mar 11 18:10:17 CET 2016

Have a look at https://github.com/erldocs/erldocs/blob/master/src/erldocs_core.erl
It already goes through the trouble of reading docs from src or doc/src and applies some transformation before rendering HTML from XML.
I have a Markdown-from-XML renderer in the works too.