[erlang-questions] plists:foreach performances

Felix Gallo felixgallo@REDACTED
Thu Mar 10 19:13:37 CET 2016

not sure which plist you're using, but the one that I could find looked not
entirely erlang-idiomatic; it tried to manage the process scheduling
itself, perhaps as a test implementation of the way that other languages
might do it.

Here's how I might tackle that problem in pure erlang.

https://gist.github.com/anonymous/94ace7cd94fd5930f3e4

F.