[erlang-questions] [ANN] Zotonic 0.14 released

Marc Worrell marc@REDACTED
Wed Mar 9 17:36:28 CET 2016

We released Zotonic version 0.14.

Zotonic is the Erlang Content Management System and framework.
See http://zotonic.com <http://zotonic.com/>

This release is the first following our new numbering system.
The next release will be 0.15 on Monday, April 4.

In 0.14 we had some major and minor changes.
First, the branch we are working on is now called "0.x”.
The “0.x” is also the stable branch.

The master branch is where our 1.x development work happens and should be considered unstable.

Other changes in this release:

 * Added data model notification.
 * Added managed ACL rules.
 * Added zotonic wait and zotonic rpc commands.
 * Added new user category configuration parameter.
 * Fixed redirect to login when user has no permissions by showing 403 page with login form.
 * Fixed several import and export bugs.
 * Fixed Dutch translations for mod_acl_user_groups.
 * Fixed status page login button.
 * Improved documentation.
 * Improved m.req model.

See the full release notes at http://zotonic.com/docs/latest/developer-guide/releasenotes/rel_0.14.0.html <http://zotonic.com/docs/latest/developer-guide/releasenotes/rel_0.14.0.html>