[erlang-questions] zlib driver in erlang seems very slow

Caragea Silviu silviu.cpp@REDACTED
Wed Mar 9 12:15:55 CET 2016

Hello Loic,

I didn't tested concurrently but I will do it shouldn't be very difficult
to change the testing script. Even if from what I know zlib doesn't have
any mutex or something to lock the access to resources inside.
Regarding inflateChunk I might add it, right now its only an interface that
makes integration in the projects I'm using faster.

Silviu