[erlang-questions] Status of map pair support in dialyzer

Björn-Egil Dahlberg XB bjorn-egil.xb.dahlberg@REDACTED
Fri Mar 4 11:59:41 CET 2016

On 2016-03-04 05:47, isaac stone wrote:
> 2 Questions:
>  - is this also true in OTP 18
Yes.

>  - is there somewhere I can track and/or contribute to this issue?
I don't believe an issue has been filed at our public bug-tracker,
http://bugs.erlang.org, but we do have it in our internal product-backlog.
This does not mean it will be done by us anytime soon.

I did the initial work for maps in Dialyzer but that application is not
really part of my work area. If you want to contribute to Dialyzer you
should probably talk to Hans Bolinder, Kostis Sagonas and/or Stavros
Aronis. Hans talked about increasing Dialyzers knowledge about map
associations the other day but I don't think it is on his agenda at the
moment.

I don't think it will be supported in 19.0 either though I have no clue
if Kostis or Stavros, or anyone else for that matter, is working on it.

// Björn-Egil