[erlang-questions] [ANN] soap library for Erlang

Richard A. O'Keefe ok@REDACTED
Fri Mar 4 06:23:29 CET 2016

On 4/03/16 6:06 am, Chandru.Mullaparthi@REDACTED wrote:

 > So I'm pleased to announce our first open source contribution
 > to the Erlang community.  An application named 'soap' is now
 > available on GitHub which allows you to consume and expose
 > web services easily from Erlang.

I see that you've even written documentation worth having for
it too.  I want to say something nice without gushing.
"How kind of you?"  "Well done?"  Something along those lines.

Frankly, having tried to read the SOAP specification, I think
you're programming _heroes_.