[erlang-questions] what means busy_wait in msacc erl 19.0?

Max Lapshin max.lapshin@REDACTED
Mon Jun 27 18:58:58 CEST 2016

I don't see any visible performance degradation with msacc=extra

I don't even see it with lcnt build.

Btw, about sbwt and so all. We have to launch erlang in our flussonic with
flags: +sbwt short +swt very_low +sfwi 20 +sub true +MBas aoffcaobf +MBacul
0

without +MBas aoffcaobf +MBacul 0  it is just leaking memory (maybe not
leaking, but using it so much, that OOM comes earlier).

flag   +stbt s that we were using earlier is important to capture better
multicast UDP, but make system absolutely unstable (it eats all memory and
dies) when some other task is launched on a server, so we have refused from
it.

Flags  +sbwt short +swt very_low +sfwi 20 +sub true  are recommended by our
customers.  Without them since 18.3 we get messages from sys_monitor like
long_schedule a and long_gc on a server with 50% usage of CPU.

If this is considered a problem (because default settings don't allow to
work at all =( ), then maybe I can help somehow?