[erlang-questions] unanswered beginner questions in the list

Siddharth Karandikar siddharth.karandikar@REDACTED
Thu Jun 23 15:24:46 CEST 2016

Hi Henning,

After keeping notanswered.org running for 4 years, I think its time to
take it down. There are 2 reasons behind this. Primary reason being
its very low usage. Second - I am not able to take out some free
cycles to maintain my hosted server and update the program with
bug-fixes and/or new features.

I think its time to retire this service. You can take back this domain.

I will create a github project of the software and scripts running
behind it, and if time permits, we can restart the service with some
more interesting ideas if you have any.

Thanks,
Siddharth