[erlang-questions] Erlang/OTP 19.0 has been released

Dan Gudmundsson dgud@REDACTED
Thu Jun 23 08:40:51 CEST 2016

On Thu, Jun 23, 2016 at 4:16 AM Lloyd R. Prentice <lloyd@REDACTED>
wrote:

> Let me be one of many to express deep appreciation for the hard work of
> the Erlang dev team!
>
> Mnesia_ext may definitely fit into my current work-in-progress. Can you
> point me to docs?

There are no docs and there where no docs in the patch sent. :-/

The api is still experimental, until you/we have something that works
for more than one usage of the api.

There is a test module that basically wraps ets for the few tests I have
done.

More PR's with tests and docs are appreciated.

/Dan

Thanks again,