[erlang-questions] Updating Myths of Erlang Performance

PAILLEAU Eric eric.pailleau@REDACTED
Sat Jun 4 10:47:41 CEST 2016

Hi Björn,
make sens, but in such case a "trouble-shooting" / "common caveat" /
"performance issue" link in 'fun' paragraph to Myths paragraph should be
done for people wanted to go further.
I know it is another thing to maintain, but as far documentation is
bigger and bigger, links are really usefull.
I sometime remember having readen something interresting in
documentation and do not remember where, and find it again weeks later
fortuitously, while do not need it anymore.
but I suppose it is a general problem in all big documentation.