[erlang-questions] Erlang offensive paper

Lee Sylvester lee.sylvester@REDACTED
Thu Jun 2 00:26:56 CEST 2016

In fairness; should we ever rely on the underlying virtual machine to be
secure for any platform?  If you were coding a *ahem* NodeJS app, would you
rely on its security?

Personally, I implement security for the messaging, be it HTTP or sockets
etc., and implement safeguards around that VM through other technologies.
In fact, I even proxy my HTTP / sockets.