[erlang-questions] comparison with opensaf

Ola Andersson A ola.a.andersson@REDACTED
Mon Jul 25 15:42:45 CEST 2016

I have implemented parts of the SAF specifications in Erlang. IMM is definitely one of the most ridiculously overcomplicated specifications I have seen.
My hat off to the developers of OpenSAF for successfully creating a working implementation in C. It's hard enough to do it in Erlang but it must have been a nightmare developing in C. I haven't checked how many LOC it is but I'm guessing it's a lot.