[erlang-questions] comparison with opensaf

Sashan Govender sashang@REDACTED
Sat Jul 23 02:46:25 CEST 2016

Not sure which documentation set you saw but the one over here looks
quite detailed. The AMF documentation alone is 500 pages.

http://devel.opensaf.org/SAI-AIS-AMF-B.04.01.AL.pdf

AMF as far as I can tell is like the OTP supervisor process.

In terms of industry applications I know it's used in Ericsson's DSC
(Diameter Signalling Controller).