[erlang-questions] comparison with opensaf

Sashan Govender sashang@REDACTED
Fri Jul 22 03:42:51 CEST 2016

Hi

I'm interested if anyone has done a comparison the Erlang OTP and OpenSAF.
It seems to me there is a significant amount of overlap in the but I don't
have the expertise in both systems to form a comprehensive picture. As far
as I can tell mnesia is like OpenSAF IMM. They can both be used as
configuration databases for a cluster. They both are strongly consistent. I
know IMM certainly favours consistency over availabilty. OTP is obviously
in Erlang while OpenSAF is in C/C++. Any comparisons out there about these
two systems? Or am I wildly off the mark thinking that they are similar?