[erlang-questions] Recommendations for secure websocket + fallbacks

Benoit Chesneau bchesneau@REDACTED
Sat Jan 30 20:20:55 CET 2016

or vernemq with the websocket using mqtt js. you can even use
ejabberd/mongooseim with the xmpp websocket client if you need messaging :)

Another solution would be using n2o or nitrogen. now you have a lot of
choices ;)