[erlang-questions] REST API

Juan Carizza juan.carizza@REDACTED
Tue Jan 5 19:54:43 CET 2016

Its just an specification to built an API through HTTP (generlaly) which
complies some requirements (stateless, cacheable, system layered, etc).

You can interact with the API over http, so you can consume data from
javascript, curl, python, C. So this is cool if you will have many devices
consuming data from server.