[erlang-questions] A project to replace build system with CMake

Marco Molteni marco.molteni@REDACTED
Wed Aug 17 09:11:49 CEST 2016

Hello Dmytro,

very good effort!

I use cmake extensively and, although not perfect, it is light-years better or less painful than autotools.

Regarding the cons, I think you meant them as temporary cons, in the sense that all 3 of them can be handled with cmake, I think you meant you are not there yet :-)

Anyway, as somebody who does huge cmake projects at work, I think this approach makes a lot of sense. Hope this will gain traction.

marco