[erlang-questions] Can't make dirty schedulers work on a certain VPS

John Doe donpedrothird@REDACTED
Mon Aug 15 01:20:02 CEST 2016

Also
1> erlang:system_info(cpu_topology).
[{processor,{logical,0}}]
2> erlang:system_info(logical_processors).
1
3> erlang:system_info(smp_support).
false

Looks like the build has no smp support at all, thought it was configured
with --enable-smp-support

uname -a
Linux debian-512mb-ams2-01 3.2.0-4-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 3.2.81-1 x86_64
GNU/Linux