[erlang-questions] Relay is adding Route-Record of client instead of self

Arshad Ansari arshadansari27@REDACTED
Wed Aug 10 20:38:05 CEST 2016

I'm sorry about misunderstanding the role of route record avp. I was
corrected by my collegue on this regard and I forgot to close this chain/
Thanks for the reply