[erlang-questions] enif_keep_resource, enif_release_resource and thread safety

Vincent Siliakus zambal@REDACTED
Mon Aug 8 15:13:09 CEST 2016

Thanks for the confirmation! In that case I think the issue I encountered
was that a resource was released before a keep call and thereby
unexpectedly deleted, but I'll investigate to be sure what was happening.

-vincent