[erlang-questions] Different SSL behaviours, how to pick ciphers?

Bengt Kleberg bengt.kleberg@REDACTED
Mon Aug 8 13:35:53 CEST 2016

Greetings,

When I read the thread about the cipher problem you seemed happy with
the solution to specify

{versions, ['tlsv1.2']}

I wonder if you could tell me where to set this?

To automate a file copy (scp) from one machine to another (different users, etc) I have an escript that starts ssh application, and then does
	{ok, Connection} = ssh:connect( Hostname, 22, [{user, "x"}, {password, "y"}, {silently_accept_hosts, true}, {connect_timeout, Timeout}], Timeout ),
This fails with
{error, "Unable to connect using the available authentication methods"}

It is not possible to add
{versions, ['tlsv1.2']}
as an option to ssh:connect/4

bengt