[erlang-questions] active,N — reset counter or increment?

Kenneth Lakin kennethlakin@REDACTED
Tue Aug 2 11:36:41 CEST 2016

On 08/02/2016 02:15 AM, Max Lapshin wrote:
> Can it happen so that erlang is sending message after message and my
> process is not activated yet. Then erlang sends {tcp_passive and
> scheduler starts scheduling my process.

That's a good point. I should have thought of that. That sounds like it
could happen. So, maybe either increment in your packet handling code
and do nothing when you get tcp_passive, or *only* increment when you
get tcp_passive.