[erlang-questions] Cowboy - cowboy_req:reply

Loïc Hoguin essen@REDACTED
Tue Aug 2 09:34:25 CEST 2016

The error log says the error happens in filename:absname/1, probably
here:
https://github.com/erlang/otp/blob/maint/lib/stdlib/src/filename.erl#L69

You'll need to investigate when it happens again. Perhaps someone can
help you, on a quick glance it seems the error could come from the port
driver. I have no experience in that area.

Cheers,