[erlang-questions] Cowboy - cowboy_req:reply

Theepan vasdeveloper@REDACTED
Mon Aug 1 23:39:41 CEST 2016

I noticed another issue with Cowboy. When it comes to static files, once or
twice a day they fail to deliver with "500 - Internal Server Error".
Dynamics pages are working fine.

Is there any any issue?

When the server (Erlang Node) is restarted, things work fine back, then
after about 10 hours or so again the same pattern recurred. Unless you
restart the node, the error is persistent.