[erlang-questions] How to add wxHtmlDCRenderer class to wxerlang

Kenneth Lakin kennethlakin@REDACTED
Mon Aug 1 20:56:30 CEST 2016

On 08/01/2016 09:06 AM, Oliver Bollmann wrote:
> Any hints?

Does following the instructions in the readme

"Adding/changing stuff/classes should be done by updating wxapi.conf and
running make. Sometimes the code generator will require changes, I
havn't thought of everything yet."

not work?

Also: Gentoo Linux builds Erlang against wxWidgets 3.0 and and applies
this patch before building OTP 18.2.1 or later:

https://gitweb.gentoo.org/repo/gentoo.git/tree/dev-lang/erlang/files/18.2.1-wx3.0.patch

I checked on my system and the wxe_driver.so built by Gentoo links
against wx 3.0, whereas the one built from Github sources links against
wx 2.8. Hope this helps!